( Top ) [ News | Services | Company Info | Jobs ]
About Upwind Technology, Inc.
Upwind Technology, Inc. is a privately held company in Hawaii, U.S.A..
It was founded by Kenichi Nakamura in Aug., 2002. The branch office is
located in Tokyo, Japan. We are the software engineer group which develop
and support the GNU software and GNU/Linux system(kernel, device driver,
application software etc.) from embedded to enterprise. We also provide
a training program for GNU software and GNU/Linux system.
||Upwind Technology, Inc.
|Location of Corporate Office
||2222 Kalakaua Avenue, Suite 605, Honolulu, Hawaii 96815
| Tokyo office
||Level 28 Shinagawa Intercity Tower A, 2-15-1 Konan, Minato-ku Tokyo 108-6028
| Nagoya office
||Level 40 Nagoya Lucent Tower, 6-1 Ushijima-cho, Nishi-ku Nagoya 451-6040
|Corporate Purpose and Powers
||(1) The various information offering service trade that utilized Internet.
(2) Connection service to Internet with Computers.
(3) The business about plan, designs and management administration of information
(4) Investigation, studies, development, sales, maintenance, export and
import of software.
(5) Dispatch of design engineers of systems of computers or programs.
(6) Translation, writing, the publishing business.
(7) Development, manufacture, sale, maintenance, export and import of an
(8) Transact any or all other lawful business for which corporations may
be incorporated under Chapter 414 Hawaii Revised Business Corporation Act,
as amended, in its corporate capacity, in a partnership status, as a part
of a joint venture or in any other capacity.
Copyright (C) 2002-2012 Upwind Technology, Inc. All rights reserved.
Linux is a registered trademark of Linus
Torvalds. All other names mentioned are trademarks,
registered trademarks or service marks of
their respective companies.